Associate Customer Service Manager (MRE)
As an Associate Customer Service Manager (MRE), you will be expected to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction when responding to customer requests via calls and emails and take ownership for the customer experience to help influence their decision to renew or expand upon services they have with us.
- Respond to inbound support tickets, ensuring they receive timely, useful information to reduce friction while using the service
- Make outbound customer calls to address their queries and convert the leads to successful business
- Maximize customer satisfaction through accurate and timely resolution, meeting or exceeding stated SLAs
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower our customers to achieve their goals
- Troubleshoot and resolve client complaints and other general account inquiries in a single customer interaction to create promoters and enhance the customer experience
- Handle all of our tickets with the ability to answer any and all questions in regards to the Editage website and EOS platform and escalate complex issues when appropriate.
Please note this role involves working in rotational shifts, including night shifts. Only candidates who are comfortable working in these shifts are requested to apply.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in a customer support role
- Have a service oriented and customer first mind set. You should enjoy helping and using your communication, persuasion, and people skills to achieve operational & team results
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills. English is mandatory, other languages are welcome!
- Have a collaborative working spirit and can work seamlessly across teams and functions to resolve sticky situations
- Have excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and can work with global teams
- Comfortable working under pressure, flexible and can maintain a positive attitude even when the going gets tough
About the team:
Editage (https://www.editage.com/) is the world’s foremost academic publication solutions partner for over 18 years.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace. We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback