Associate Customer Service Manager (Chat & Calls)
Please note: This is a 100% remote full-time opportunity and you can work from any location within India
This role involves working in rotational shifts, including night shifts. Only candidates who are comfortable working in these shifts are requested to apply.
As an Associate Customer Service Manager (Chat & Calls), you will find yourself in one of the most interesting and challenging positions in the organization if you have a strong orientation towards Sales and great customer service mindset.
The role offers you a unique opportunity and an experience to interact with the top academic researchers across the world, understand their needs, and recommend suitable solutions to help them. It is also an opportunity to directly influence the organizations revenue by meeting the monthly sales targets.
- Provide real time support to customers via our new age chat/calling platform (Genesys) with the goal of converting enquiries
- Help build customers confidence in Editage brand over competitors and improve conversion rates
- Add a human factor in customer shopping experience thereby influence repeat rate
- Influence the revenue of the organization by pitching our services to clients over chat and calls
- Identify website errors and provide solutions for the same
- Identify the business trends by keeping a watch on the customer feedback and share it with the key stakeholders.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills. English mandatory, other languages are welcome!
- 0-1 year of experience - Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Have a service oriented and customer first mindset. You enjoy helping and using your communication, persuasion, and people skills to achieve operational & team results
- Have a collaborative working spirit and can work seamlessly cross teams and functions to resolve sticky situations
- Have excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and can work with global teams
- Like working under pressure, are flexible and can maintain a positive attitude even when the going gets though
- Are resourceful, can think on your feet and make quick decisions
- Can work independently to interpret data, identify trends, and formulate solutions to routing scenarios
- Are goal and results oriented with a keen sense urgency and ownership
About the team:
Editage (https://www.editage.com/) is the world’s foremost academic publication solutions partner for over 18 years.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback