Associate Customer Service Manager, CET (Night Shift)
Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within India.
This role is specifically for night shifts. Only candidates who are comfortable working in night shifts are requested to apply.
As a Customer Service Manager (Email), achieve high levels of customer satisfaction when responding to inbound customer requests via email.
Take personal ownership for the customer experience to help influence their decision to renew or expand upon services they have with us. We are looking for people who are not merely interested in a job, but rather are passionate about CX. The ideal candidate will invest in this job as the true career opportunity it is. A successful Customer Support Manager is a person who is at their desk and on time every day, ready to solve problems, meet the varying requirements of the role and be a good teammate.
· Respond to inbound support tickets, ensuring they receive timely, useful information to reduce friction while using the service
· Maximize customer satisfaction through accurate and timely resolution, meeting or exceeding stated SLAs
· Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower our customers to achieve their goals.
· Troubleshoot and resolves client complains and other general account inquiries in a single customer interaction to create promoters and enhance the customer experience.
· Handle all of our tickets with the ability to answer any and all questions in regards to the Editage website and EOS platform and escalate complex issues when appropriate.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
· 1-2 years' Customer Service experience
· A service oriented and customer first mind set. You should enjoy helping and using your communication, persuasion, and people skills to achieve operational & team results
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills. English mandatory, other languages are welcome!
· A collaborative working spirit to work seamlessly cross teams and functions to resolve sticky situations
· Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills to work with global teams
· Comfort with working under pressure, flexibility and a positive attitude even when the going gets tough
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace. We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.