Associate, Customer Service – Japan Team
Who we are and what we do
Founded in 2002, Cactus Communications (CACTUS) is a global scientific communications company that collaborates with researchers across academic disciplines, universities, publishers, societies, and life science organizations to accelerate research impact. CACTUS’ portfolio of products and services meet a wide spectrum of research needs: Editage provides editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; Cactus Life Sciences offers strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life sciences organizations; PubSURE is the first AI-powered scholarly publishing platform connecting journals and researchers; Impact Science ensures wider research impact via dissemination solutions and research engagement with peers, public, and policy makers; Cactus Labs Powering all CACTUS businesses with latest technologies is its innovation and R&D cell. We also incubate seed and early stage start-ups that share its mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions.
CACTUS is an international enterprise with offices in Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Beijing, London, Princeton, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Singapore; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 173 countries.
There is a fixed shift for this role that starts at 06:00 (IST) – 15:00 (IST) .You will be working any five days in a week and will be eligible for additional shift and meal allowances.
As an Associate you would have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to queries received from customers in Japan over multiple channels
- Understand customer needs and requirements over emails
- Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best suited price /service/delivery options in the first go
- Maintain fast response times and adhere to SLAs, while maintaining zero errors in processes
You fit the bill if you have:
- Good customer service mind-set
- Good email writing skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- The ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
What’s in it for you
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities. Interact with customers from a different culture and country.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee-friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at the office
- Informal Dress Code