Assistant Manager, Tax & Compliances
Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity. We are looking for candidates to be based in Mumbai as the incumbent may be required to visit the TAX offices in Mumbai on short notice.
As an Assistant Manager, Tax & Compliances, you will independently handle all direct, international, transfer pricing and indirect tax compliances for CACTUS group to ensure that the Group is in compliant with various laws.
You will work in conjunction with the taxation team in implementation of key projects and effective tax planning.
- Responsible for independently handling all transfer pricing matters including monthly inter-company invoices in accordance with group’s transfer pricing policies, transfer pricing documentation and inter-company agreements, TP audit, assistance in filing TP return, Master file, transfer pricing assessment etc.
- Responsible for direct tax compliances such as withholding tax, advance tax, corporate tax returns, applying for lower withholding tax , obtaining registrations wherever needed etc for India as well as overseas subsidiaries.
- Monthly review of books of India as well as overseas subsidiaries from tax perspective including income tax provisions, deferred tax etc.
- Working closely with the tax Consultant and internal team to close tax audits, statutory audit, tax assessments and appeals for Cactus Group including overseas subsidiaries.
- Aid function head on managing critical tax issues, implementation of key tax projects, handling FEMA and other related regulations wherever needed.
- Working knowledge and experience in handling indirect tax compliances including GST return filing refunds, GST audit etc.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified CA only.
- Candidate should possess 4 to 5 years’ post-qualification experience in handling entire gamut of transfer pricing such as TP policies, documentation, compliances etc.
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of direct tax and international taxation.
- Candidate having knowledge of indirect tax laws would be preferred.
- Excellent spoken English and good email writing skills including technical drafting.
- Sound knowledge of MS word, excel, power point, Outlook etc.
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.