Assistant Manager, PPC
Please note: This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location within Japan.
You will be a member of the Japan marketing department of Editage, an international English editing and translation brand that helps researchers to publish academically, with a focus on PPC operations.
The roles & responsibilities:
- Manage and operate listing advertisements, focusing on Google ads and Yahoo! ads, to acquire leads for the company's branded services
- Analyze operation results, measure effectiveness of actions, and create reports (including English reports)
- Analyze competitor's ad operations and propose countermeasures based on the analysis
- Update landing pages, advertisements, etc., in line with internal initiatives such as new services and sales promotions
- Negotiate and manage progress with overseas production and development departments using English
- Optimize landing pages based on analysis, make new proposals, and manage the production process
- 5+ years of e-commerce related listing ad management, analysis and reporting experience in an advertising agency
- 3+ years of experience with Google and Yahoo!
- Data analysis using Pivot, vLookup, etc. in Excel based on data extracted from said management tools. (including designing Pivot tables from data collection)
- More than 3 years of experience in creating ad copy for listing ads
- Ability to make proposals based on data analysis
- 3+ years of experience managing listing ads based on budgets
- Experience from landing page planning and production to publication
- Experience updating landing pages and advertisements in conjunction with other departments, such as promotional campaigns
- Experience managing projects as a leader
- Business English Level Skill
- Experience in creative direction and operation of display ad banners and video ads
Know about our Culture:
The CACTUS culture is the glue that binds us together as we work towards the same shared goal. We are “One CACTUS”. You are a Cactizen regardless of where you work. We take pride in our diversity, respect each other, and call out bias whenever we see it. We focus on outcomes rather than formalities. Everyone is on first-name basis. We are selective and hire only those who share our vision and values CACTUS has always been driven by its culture. It sets us apart and attracts people who want to maximize their potential at work and in life. It describes our unique work practices in three aspects: People & Life, Performance & Career, and Business & Leadership