Assistant Manager, HR & Admin
As an Assistant Manager, HR & Administration, you will be a key member of our team in Denmark. You will play an important role by understanding the pulse of the team, supporting the HR Business Partner in driving multiple people management practices and undertake all administrative tasks for the Demark office.
Please note this is a part-time (work from office) opportunity. Our office address in Denmark is Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, 8000 Aarhus C.
- Engagement: Assist HR Business Partner with Employee Engagement and team building initiatives with an objective to create “Fun at Work”. Understand pulse of the organization and suggest activities/programs and events.
- Morale & culture: Implement people management practices with the support of the HR Business Partner to positively influence engagement, productivity and retention. Act as an ambassador for CACTUS values and implement company culture within the team.
- Legal Mandates: Understand and implement local DK law with regards to talent acquisition and management.
- Administrative tasks: Undertake all administrative tasks for the Denmark office (including but not limited to) ordering, maintaining and tracking office supplies, gifts and other basic office needs. Providing support in select HR operational activities related to employee life cycle. Coordinating and implementing events.
- Data Analysis: Analyze data, identify trends and proactively suggest solutions to HR Business Partner on talent management.
- Undertake any special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2- 5 years’ experience in an Human Resources or Administration role with exposure to HR policies, regulations and employment laws
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Learn about Our Culture
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.