Artificial Intelligence Researcher
If you have pursued a PhD or masters and are looking for a place, where you can apply your research instead of just pure research focused on publication only? If so, join us and apply your skills, and research on various Cactus Labs products that makes a real difference to millions of researcher’s lives across the world.
- Immerse yourself in providing cutting-edge solutions to real world, large-scale problems
- You have the opportunity to realize your ideas in products and services used worldwide
- You would collaborate with engineers, researchers to work on something impactful and meaningful
- We welcome applicants who are
- Close to completing Master’s or PhD degree in Computer science
- Completing a postdoctoral position
- Have comparable research experience
- 2+ years of applied AI research experience
- Experience in building Machine translation, Natural language generation, and grammatical error correction systems
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages: C++ or Python
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks
- Experience with research efforts including having published papers at conferences(NeurIPS, ACL,AAA, EMNLP etc)
- Ability to design and execute on research idea
- You are self-motivated, excellent problem solver, a go-getter
- Strong computer science fundamentals(data structure, algorithms, architecture and OO design)
- Relevant work experience including internship or full time industry experience as a researcher in a lab is plus
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.