Please note: We are a remote-first organization so you can work from anywhere in Japan. You may be required to travel to our Japan office based on business requirements or for company/team events.
Contract duration: 1 year
This role requires a range of skills from closing sales and nurturing relationships to strategic planning and cross-functional leadership. The role is to retain top customers and nurture those key relationships over time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build strong client relationships; grow accounts by spotting and fulfilling client needs
- Interact with clients regularly through in-person meetings, phone and email
- Ensure organic growth of existing client accounts.
- Generate proposals and RFIs for client bidding
- Manage client job configurations and coordination with the internal delivery team
- Attending related industry events in the region
- Work directly with internal teams to ensure client expectations are being met on time, on target, and on budget
Desired Candidate Profile:
- You should have a BA / BS university degree
- Be a good communicator in both Japanese and English
- Be self-motivated and eager to take on challenges
- Display a strong ability to learn continuously
- Thrive in an unstructured, high growth environment
- Be able to work in teams that are diverse and remotely located
- Be able to multi-task and possess good time management skills
- Have prior experience in the academic or communications industry (not mandatory)
- Be willing to travel – India and within the Asia-Pacific region
Learn about Our Culture:
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.
We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.