You will be responsible for closing sales, nurturing relationships as well as strategic planning. You will help our clients develop short-term and long- term strategies to achieve their business goals.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Anticipate & resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client
- Working with sales team, creative, studio, content, marketing and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of deliverables are being produced and all client needs met in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- Four to five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
Impact Science is a science communication agency that works with Leading Universities, Research Organizations, Governments, Research Funding Organizations, Academic Publishers, and Learned Societies, and knowledge based corporations and startups, across the world, helping them build research brands, research outreach, and research impact. Our guiding principle is to help our clients unlock the value of their knowledge and be able to bring about the impact that is implicit in their research findings.
Learn about Our Culture
CACTUS is a culture-driven company powered by its people, their passion, and their inspiration. All Cactizens live by the culture and values that define us.We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and the ability to learn and grow. We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy.
We take pride in our diversity. We strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.We encourage all Cactizens to talk openly about their ideas and opinions and provide feedback to anyone who is a part of CACTUS, regardless of designation, experience, or seniority. We also encourage them to place their trust and be open to differences in opinions and feedback.